New Keeper League with a Mid-Season Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Keeper League with a Mid-Season Draft

I'm starting up a 6x6 H2H keeper league with 2 other people.

-Draft Date is June 29th (with a separate minor league draft to follow with a date TBD).

The rules are:

+16 teams, Head-To-Head categorical scoring. 6x6.
    +6 Hitting categories: (Standard 5 plus On-Base %) HR, R, RBI, SB, AVG, OBP.
    +6 Pitching categories: (Standard 5 plus Holds) SO, WINS, SV, WHIP, ERA, HD.
    +23 Man roster (9 P, 2 C, 5 OF, 1 1B, 1 2B, 1 3B, 1 SS, 1 CI, 1 MI, 1 Util).
    +10 Bench slots
    +15 Minor league roster (All kept from year to year)
    +Amateur draft each year
    +15 Major league keepers
    +Fanstar website for the league (as well as a proboards website where the rules will also be posted shortly).
    +No cost for 2008. 5 dollar website charge in 09 and beyond (solely devoted to the website costs).

If you would like to join please email or PM me with a short description of your experience and (optionally) what you think you'll bring to the league.

We're looking for friendly and experienced owners who are VERY active with their teams and don't mind playing fantasy baseball for the fun and thrill of it.
    Last edited by BoSox Al; 06-15-2008, 04:22 PM. Reason: Changed Draft Date from 21st

Did you draft yesterday? If not I'd be interested

Comment

The draft was held on the 29th, but there are three teams that need owners. Each of them has some strong players. Contact me if you are interested.

Comment

I sent you a message but I can be contacted at j_eiduk@yahoo.com
        12 Team Mixed 5x5 ROTO
        (C,1B,2B,3B,4OF,MI,CI,2UTL,9P, 5 Res)

Comment

Working...
        X