Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$10 dollar tickets to Yankee games (Thursday and Mondays)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $10 dollar tickets to Yankee games (Thursday and Mondays)

Hey guys,

I have sold all the other tickets for this home stand, but i still have the two weekday afternoon games.

Both games start at 1:05. The tickets are normally 25, but I am selling em for 10 each. I have 4 tickets to each game.

Seats are located in Tier Reserved Section 24 row E.

If you buy using paypal, i will just ask that you cover the paypal fee + the cost of mailing the tickets (probably about $5 bucks).
    "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
    Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
    28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
    Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Dang, Jay, your Yankee tickets have been making me wish I was going to be in NYC at some point this summer. Doubly so this week.
    Last edited by Patioboater; 06-02-2008, 01:35 PM.
    2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

sorry...
      "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
      Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
      28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
      Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

Working...
      X