Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MACK 2.0 issues thread

I think I've brought this up before, but what are the chances of time period filters being built into MACK? It would be incredibly helpful to be able to look at stats for the last month, 14 days, etc or for a specific month. This data is available in the playerlink pages but it would be very awesome to be able to compare stats across groups of players for these time periods.
    5x5 mixed league, non-keeper

Default Need help with MACK 2.0 as a ROTOPASS account

I cannot figure out how to get into MACK 2.0 or even 1.0 for that matter. It says I must have a forum account. I created that and it says to make sure to click remember me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Doug

Well, you have a forum account, since you logged in here and posted. If you clicked 'remember me' when you logged in, you're all set. Just go back to MACK and you should be all set.

If not... what web browser are you using? Seems Safari and maybe some other one have problems with the 'remember me' setting. If 'remember me' works, when you come to the forums from the main HQ site, it should say "Welcome, <name>!" up in the top right.

I used MACK last year. When I punched it up, this year, some of our league data was saved.
    I entered our (pre-draft) keepers and it showed values (for our league's parameters) for the free agents.
    It also showed all keepers at their frozen salaries.
    I've since entered our 2010 rosters.

The Reports say MACK 1.0 ... Should they say 2.0 ?
    I'm not a Rotopass member. Just a Gold 4 member.

Here's a 2nd Question ... is there any way for MACK to show our leagues total stats & projected standings ... or is that more of a Rotolab function ?
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

The report only says "MACK 1.0 report" because you created there last year or before and it was converted to MACK 2.0. You're using MACK 2.0, no worries there.

Projected standings is the next phase after we get keepers stabilized, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by RAY@HQ View Post
    The report only says "MACK 1.0 report" because you created there last year or before and it was converted to MACK 2.0. You're using MACK 2.0, no worries there.

Projected standings is the next phase after we get keepers stabilized, I believe.
    Projected Standings is next ? ! ...

Fonzie.jpg ... Now that's Cool !
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

I'm trying to load my league's team into MACK, and it seems like some of the players are not listed to be added to teams. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a need to add some more players to the database? By the way, these are not minor leaguers. I'm having trouble finding Lincecum, for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by ttjackson View Post
    I'm trying to load my league's team into MACK, and it seems like some of the players are not listed to be added to teams. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a need to add some more players to the database? By the way, these are not minor leaguers. I'm having trouble finding Lincecum, for instance.
    Nevermind. Figured it out. They must have been on a team I formed last year and already on my team.

I noticed when I ran my report this morning that the data in the POS field seems to be confused with something else..."Throws" (maybe...as it is all R, L). Thought I would let you know. best regards, Steve
    League 1 : Scoresheet, 10 team AL, continuing (13 keepers)

League 2 : Scoresheet, 12 team NL, continuing (13 keepers)

Will pass along, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by slaman992003 View Post
    I noticed when I ran my report this morning that the data in the POS field seems to be confused with something else..."Throws" (maybe...as it is all R, L). Thought I would let you know. best regards, Steve
    Any status ?
    League 1 : Scoresheet, 10 team AL, continuing (13 keepers)

League 2 : Scoresheet, 12 team NL, continuing (13 keepers)

On tech's list.

Sorry for the delay - this has been resolved.

Will the new Spd metric be available on MACK? At the moment I only see SX.
    "A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

Yes, coming (somewhat) soon.

Ray - today i tried running a couple of reports using my MACK teams..and a bunch of strings errors popped up, and no reports. Temporary bug?
    "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoyo. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

- Inigo Montoyo

I see it too, will get it checked out.

Fixed.

I was running the "Power Tools" section on MACK today filtering all the remaining free agent pitchers in my league for projected xERA and wins. I was surprised to see that one of my best remaining options was New York Met 2B Luis Castillo with projected 19 wins and a 4.96 xERA!

Slight bug?
    "A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

Yes, we noticed last night that Castillo somehow picked up a pitching projection. I think it's been cleaned up, although it may take a couple of days to fully flush out of the system.

hackryder is offline It's an egg. Hold it like an egg.

A.J. Pierzynski isn't currently listed in the MACK database under C or DH (the only places I looked).
    16-team mixed 10-keepers w/4-year limit Redraft/Straight Auction C 1B 2B 3B SS RF CF LF Util 9 pitchers DL x3 Minor League Reserves x2

"Art has something to do with the achievement of stillness in the midst of chaos." -- Saul Bellow

Everyone's listed. If you don't see someone, it's because he's already on your team.

hackryder is offline It's an egg. Hold it like an egg.

Aha. Wasn't aware that if he went missing in the main MACK area that he'd not appear anymore.

As is usually the case, chalk it up to User Error™. Thanks, Ray.
    16-team mixed 10-keepers w/4-year limit Redraft/Straight Auction C 1B 2B 3B SS RF CF LF Util 9 pitchers DL x3 Minor League Reserves x2

"Art has something to do with the achievement of stillness in the midst of chaos." -- Saul Bellow

My reports won't save with the options I select and always just revert back to all report options being displayed when I run the report. I've modified report options several times and even created a brand new report but when it saves it saves with all options on.
    12 Team 5x5 Mixed H2H

Yes, we're aware and working on that. Should be fixed very soon.