MACK 2.0 issues thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slaman992003 View Post
    I noticed when I ran my report this morning that the data in the POS field seems to be confused with something else..."Throws" (maybe...as it is all R, L). Thought I would let you know. best regards, Steve
    Any status ?
    League 1 : Scoresheet, 20 team BL, contracts, continuing (21 keepers + 20 minor leaguers)

Comment

On tech's list.

Comment

Sorry for the delay - this has been resolved.

Comment

Will the new Spd metric be available on MACK? At the moment I only see SX.
          "A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

Comment

Yes, coming (somewhat) soon.

Comment

Ray - today i tried running a couple of reports using my MACK teams..and a bunch of strings errors popped up, and no reports. Temporary bug?
              "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoyo. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

- Inigo Montoyo

Comment

I see it too, will get it checked out.

Comment

Fixed.

Comment

I was running the "Power Tools" section on MACK today filtering all the remaining free agent pitchers in my league for projected xERA and wins. I was surprised to see that one of my best remaining options was New York Met 2B Luis Castillo with projected 19 wins and a 4.96 xERA!

Slight bug?
                    "A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

Comment

Yes, we noticed last night that Castillo somehow picked up a pitching projection. I think it's been cleaned up, although it may take a couple of days to fully flush out of the system.

Comment

A.J. Pierzynski isn't currently listed in the MACK database under C or DH (the only places I looked).

"Art has something to do with the achievement of stillness in the midst of chaos." -- Saul Bellow

Comment

Everyone's listed. If you don't see someone, it's because he's already on your team.

Comment

Aha. Wasn't aware that if he went missing in the main MACK area that he'd not appear anymore.

As is usually the case, chalk it up to User Error™. Thanks, Ray.

"Art has something to do with the achievement of stillness in the midst of chaos." -- Saul Bellow

Comment

My reports won't save with the options I select and always just revert back to all report options being displayed when I run the report. I've modified report options several times and even created a brand new report but when it saves it saves with all options on.
                              12 Team 5x5 Mixed H2H

Comment

Yes, we're aware and working on that. Should be fixed very soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X