MACK 2.0 issues thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys - quick note:

There's no listing for Carlos Quentin in the MACK OF player list.
    - No Salary
    - 10-player Keeper League
    - 16-team, 8x8 H2H, 18 active, 7 reserve, 10 minors
    Avg, R, HR, RBI, TB, BB, SB, Field%
    IP, K, W, ERA, WHIP, Sv, Ho, QS

Comment

Originally posted by vino View Post
      Hi guys - quick note:

There's no listing for Carlos Quentin in the MACK OF player list.
      I see him there. Make sure he's not already on your roster, that's the most common cause of this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
        I see him there. Make sure he's not already on your roster, that's the most common cause of this issue.
        You were right, Ray. Thanks!
        - No Salary
        - 10-player Keeper League
        - 16-team, 8x8 H2H, 18 active, 7 reserve, 10 minors
        Avg, R, HR, RBI, TB, BB, SB, Field%
        IP, K, W, ERA, WHIP, Sv, Ho, QS

Comment

Hey Ray, any word on the Power Search functionality for 2.0?
          Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless.
          -- Kenny Powers

There's something about underdogs that really inspires the unexceptional.
          -- Robert California

Comment

Both Trade Analyzer and Power Search are on our to-do list. I don't have an ETA, though.

Comment

I think I've brought this up before, but what are the chances of time period filters being built into MACK? It would be incredibly helpful to be able to look at stats for the last month, 14 days, etc or for a specific month. This data is available in the playerlink pages but it would be very awesome to be able to compare stats across groups of players for these time periods.
              5x5 mixed league, non-keeper

Comment

Need help with MACK 2.0 as a ROTOPASS account

I cannot figure out how to get into MACK 2.0 or even 1.0 for that matter. It says I must have a forum account. I created that and it says to make sure to click remember me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Doug

Comment

Well, you have a forum account, since you logged in here and posted. If you clicked 'remember me' when you logged in, you're all set. Just go back to MACK and you should be all set.

If not... what web browser are you using? Seems Safari and maybe some other one have problems with the 'remember me' setting. If 'remember me' works, when you come to the forums from the main HQ site, it should say "Welcome, <name>!" up in the top right.

Comment

I used MACK last year. When I punched it up, this year, some of our league data was saved.
                    I entered our (pre-draft) keepers and it showed values (for our league's parameters) for the free agents.
                    It also showed all keepers at their frozen salaries.
                    I've since entered our 2010 rosters.

The Reports say MACK 1.0 ... Should they say 2.0 ?
                    I'm not a Rotopass member. Just a Gold 4 member.

Here's a 2nd Question ... is there any way for MACK to show our leagues total stats & projected standings ... or is that more of a Rotolab function ?
                    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

Comment

The report only says "MACK 1.0 report" because you created there last year or before and it was converted to MACK 2.0. You're using MACK 2.0, no worries there.

Projected standings is the next phase after we get keepers stabilized, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                        The report only says "MACK 1.0 report" because you created there last year or before and it was converted to MACK 2.0. You're using MACK 2.0, no worries there.

Projected standings is the next phase after we get keepers stabilized, I believe.
                        Projected Standings is next ? ! ...

Fonzie.jpg ... Now that's Cool !
                        Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

Comment

I'm trying to load my league's team into MACK, and it seems like some of the players are not listed to be added to teams. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a need to add some more players to the database? By the way, these are not minor leaguers. I'm having trouble finding Lincecum, for instance.
                          15 Team Mixed Keeper/10 active pitchers/5x5 with OBP instead of BAVG

Comment

Originally posted by ttjackson View Post
                            I'm trying to load my league's team into MACK, and it seems like some of the players are not listed to be added to teams. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a need to add some more players to the database? By the way, these are not minor leaguers. I'm having trouble finding Lincecum, for instance.
                            Nevermind. Figured it out. They must have been on a team I formed last year and already on my team.
                            15 Team Mixed Keeper/10 active pitchers/5x5 with OBP instead of BAVG

Comment

I noticed when I ran my report this morning that the data in the POS field seems to be confused with something else..."Throws" (maybe...as it is all R, L). Thought I would let you know. best regards, Steve
                              League 1 : Scoresheet, 20 team BL, contracts, continuing (21 keepers + 20 minor leaguers)

Comment

Will pass along, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X