MACK 2.0 issues thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK 2.0 issues thread

We'll be launching the Beta version of MACK 2.0 very shortly, probably this evening (Tuesday 4/22). Use this thread to report issues to the tech team.

there is already a thread posted by the tech team...

Comment

Originally posted by The Q View Post
      there is already a thread posted by the tech team...
      Mike's going to post status of known issues there. That thread is locked, nobody can post in it but Mike. If any of you MACK users have an issue, post it in this thread...

Comment

My thought was to have this be where everyone could throw out thoughts if we have bugs as well as maintain a single "known" list of issues that everyone can quickly view.

Comment

Is there a way for rotopass subscribers to input their teams into MACK? I tried yesterday but when I logged in this morning, there were other teams in there instead.

Comment

This is a known issue. Mack 2.0 is currently not yet available for rotopass members.

Comment

Will it eventually be available Mike?

Comment

I really like the MACK 2.0 engine. I do have one "complaint" however. The reports when printed cannot be, in many instances, contained on one page with the result that the right-most columns of data are lost. Switching to Landscape mode and to Legal size paper doesn't change anything since the width of the columns appears to expand with the increase in page width.
                Teams
                1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
                2. Rocky's Bullwinkles, CrashTest Dummies - 2 NL only Mendoza League teams
                3. Desperate Measures - an AL only Mendoza Leagues team - 2012 Champion
                4. Hard Times - 24 team Dynasty League, H2H points scoring
                5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion
                6. Sundry other teams too numerous to mention

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

Comment

Originally posted by circle360 View Post
                  Will it eventually be available Mike?
                  it's currently being discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by PRHood View Post
                    I really like the MACK 2.0 engine. I do have one "complaint" however. The reports when printed cannot be, in many instances, contained on one page with the result that the right-most columns of data are lost. Switching to Landscape mode and to Legal size paper doesn't change anything since the width of the columns appears to expand with the increase in page width.

Very good call. I will add printability to our todo list

Comment

I really like the new view. However, I did encounter an issue : I was able to convert my teams no problem. When I tried to add players or create a new team, however, the screen shifts to a blank screen where nothing is displayed.....This happens if I create a team from scratch or just try to add new players to an existing team. Is there a setting issue? or is this happening to everyone?
                      League 1 : Scoresheet, 20 team BL, contracts, continuing (21 keepers + 20 minor leaguers)

Comment

I had no problem creating a new team Made several as a matter of fact.
                        Teams
                        1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
                        2. Rocky's Bullwinkles, CrashTest Dummies - 2 NL only Mendoza League teams
                        3. Desperate Measures - an AL only Mendoza Leagues team - 2012 Champion
                        4. Hard Times - 24 team Dynasty League, H2H points scoring
                        5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion
                        6. Sundry other teams too numerous to mention

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

Comment

Still issues...

I'm glad to hear that some people have had no issues. However, I am. The old version worked great. This one does not...if I want to make changes. Here is what I'm finding.

Converting from old teams...no problem.
                          If I go into Mack 2.0 right from the start of my browser (Safari), I can add a single player.
                          If I try to add more than one player or go back a second time to add a player. I get a new screen that is blank.

I have tried shutting down the browser and going back in...I can add a single player, but never more than one. If I try to rename a team, it doesn't work after I have done a single change.

While I can add players by resetting my browser constantly...this sucks.

I am running an iMac, Safari browser and have security settings with Java enabled, pop up blocker off, accept all cookies and still no improvement. It seems as if something gets set after an initial change to a team.

I hope this information is helpful in resolving the problem...as it worked fine before the upgrade to 2.0....
                          League 1 : Scoresheet, 20 team BL, contracts, continuing (21 keepers + 20 minor leaguers)

Comment

I did some more experimenting and found that this not being able to add is an inconsistent thing. Sometimes I can add 1-2 players and sometimes it blanks. If I leave the Mack tracker and go to other parts of the site and then go back, it seems to work...?? Perhaps it is a traffic thing? Hope this helps.

Comment

slam, what web browser are you using?

Edit: I see you said above you were using Safari. I've got a Safari browser at work, I'll check it out early next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X