MACK 2.0 issues thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vandy View Post
    My reports won't save with the options I select and always just revert back to all report options being displayed when I run the report. I've modified report options several times and even created a brand new report but when it saves it saves with all options on.
    Fixed.

Comment

I've prepared for 2 drafts today...no problem. Trying to start my last one. And the CDG keeps giving me the following error:

Dollar value: too many required players for selected league(s) Dollar value: too many required players for selected league(s)

It is doing that for all leagues...now. Please help.

Comment

Working fine for me now,pahoard. If still having this problem, please post all of the settings you are using.

Comment

edit: working fine now

Having issues with Mack. This morning it was working fine for rest of the year projections. When I run it now, it's showing projections that look to be pre-season. Votto and Braun should not have 646 PA for the rest of the year, for instance.
          Last edited by CottonWisconsin; 05-10-2012, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Fixed.

Comment

Kevin Youkilis is not showing up as a player to add to any of my MACK teams. Thank you.
              Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?

Comment

If he doesn't show up, that means he's already on a team.

Comment

I could of sworn I didn't have him on a team and then there he is. My apologies Ray.
                  Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?

Comment

No prob. That's an easy one.

Comment

I hope it's OK to post on this old thread....

I don't know why but when I search in Power Tools for all batters projected for greater than 500 AB and an RC/G greater than 6.00 -- the only player that comes back in the query is Cano. Something wrong with power tools or am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Edit. Just realized my other post went through.

Comment

Originally posted by Darryl Johnston View Post
                          I hope it's OK to post on this old thread....

I don't know why but when I search in Power Tools for all batters projected for greater than 500 AB and an RC/G greater than 6.00 -- the only player that comes back in the query is Cano. Something wrong with power tools or am I doing something wrong?
                          Projections are all for balance-of-the-season only... so my guess is that 500 AB from early May onward is the criteria that's severely limiting your results. Drop it to 400, see what you get.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                            Projections are all for balance-of-the-season only... so my guess is that 500 AB from early May onward is the criteria that's severely limiting your results. Drop it to 400, see what you get.
                            D'oh! I knew that. Thank you Ray

Comment

Is anyone else having a problem with Reports in Mack? They produce the report like always, but when the load is complete, I can no longer click on the heading of a column to resort the report. I tried this in both Firefox and Chrome, and it doesn't work in either. I left BHQ and came back. I closed the browsers, reopened and reloaded BHQ. I did everything but reboot my computer, but every other website is working as it normally does, and all of the rest of HQ seems to be, too.

Guess I'll reboot before I'm off to bed and hope that fixes it, or someone sees this and finds the problem with the app.

Oh, in case it matters, running on a Windows laptop using Vista.
                              10 Team, 14+9, NL Only, 4x4, 2-Year Ultra League (draft year, final year if not signed, back to draft pool), Up to 12 Keepers

12 Team, Mixed 5x5, Head to Head, Redraft
                              C 1B 2B 3B SS OF OF OF UT UT SP SP RP RP P P P P; 5 Bench, 4 IL

Comment

Sorting columns does look broken. I'll get it checked out.

Comment

Working...
                                X