No announcement yet.

MACK 2.0 issues thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevermind, I am an idiot, somehow I added him to my team yesterday...weird.

Comment

He shows up for me. Make sure he's not already on your team, as then he does not show up in the list of available players.

Comment

Originally posted by BLMJ View Post
        I've noticed the totals seem to not be correct. Specifically, the YTD xERA looks to be well below the regular or weighted by IP average for the players on the list. I have taken a screen shot and can email it if necessary.
        I'll take a look. Please PM me with the screen shot or at least to get my email address.
        While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
        --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Well, not sure how to PM a picture on my computer. Any help there? Or where do I find your email?

EDIT: I uploaded it to my 'Albums', under MACK 2.0, although the size restrictions limit the quality and it's not that easy to read.
          Last edited by BLMJ; 05-21-2008, 05:39 PM.

Comment

With a straight average I get 3.96, weighting by IP's I get 4.03, the listed value is 3.19 (I wish!)

Comment

Can you check it now?

Comment

Any word on when the Power Search function will be up and running? I found it to be one of the most useful features of MACK.
                Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless.
                -- Kenny Powers

There's something about underdogs that really inspires the unexceptional.
                -- Robert California

Comment

Any Idea if the sort feature will reappear in the next 4 weeks? That is when roster freezes kick in.

Comment

Mack 2

Is there any way to sort players alphabetically? I'd like to hear more about the power search as well, like what they are and when they will be up. I love Mack...
                    Bruce, the business stats prof geek...
                    HTH 5by5 18 team, 23 man roster, straight draft
                    Baseball HQ rocks

Comment

clemenbw,

The Power Search function and sort function in the "old" MACK enabled you to search for players who met certain criteria and then order those players to suit your needs.

For example, let's say you need to locate a fill-in @ 3B because your starter is hitting the DL. You also have a need for SB. You could Power Search for only those players qualifying @ 3B and sort the results by pSX or pSB to get a quick list in a relatively handy order. Obviously your research would have to be more in-depth than just that, but it was sure helpful to have a list customized to fit your specific needs as a starting point.
                      Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless.
                      -- Kenny Powers

There's something about underdogs that really inspires the unexceptional.
                      -- Robert California

Comment

Both sorting the reports by any column you choose, and the (re-)addition of the Power Search feature are on our to-do list. I think/hope you'll see the column sorting very soon.

Comment

Hi All!

My name is Uri and I am BHQ's newest programmer. I am happy to report that MACK 2.0 now has the ability to sort your data using any column you wish. To access this new feature:

Click on MACK 2.0 Team Tracker
                          Click on Use Your Team
                          Click on Full Report Data
                          Click on any column heading to sort

Please let me know if you run into any problems.

Thank you,
                          Uri

Comment

I'm trying to use the MACK tracker but every time I try to do something it says You must be logged in.

Comment

joraly, are you by chance using Google Chrome? We hear of that problem on Chrome. If so, switch browsers, you should have better results.

Comment

lol. Yeah I switch from firefox to chrome occasionally. I'll start using firefox. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X