No announcement yet.

MACK 2.0 issues thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Ray. Yes, it is Safari. Let me know if I'm doing something odd (wouldn't be the first time..e.g., some setting needs to be a particular way) or ?? Best regrds, Steve
    League 1 : Scoresheet, 20 team BL, contracts, continuing (21 keepers + 20 minor leaguers)

Comment

I can't seem to locate the old Power Search option in 2.0. Idiocy on my part is a possibility so I may just need a point in the right direction. If it's not available yet, any idea on an ETA? I found that to be one of the most powerful tools on 1.0.
      Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless.
      -- Kenny Powers

There's something about underdogs that really inspires the unexceptional.
      -- Robert California

Comment

Originally posted by Tennessee_ATO View Post
        I can't seem to locate the old Power Search option in 2.0. Idiocy on my part is a possibility so I may just need a point in the right direction. If it's not available yet, any idea on an ETA? I found that to be one of the most powerful tools on 1.0.
        Not there yet, but it will be. I don't have an ETA, sorry.

Comment

Thanks, Ray. I have my 4th position player on the DL and need to search for a 3B. As near as I can tell, it would have been 1 ugly power search anyway.
          Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless.
          -- Kenny Powers

There's something about underdogs that really inspires the unexceptional.
          -- Robert California

Comment

Originally posted by slaman992003 View Post
            Thanks Ray. Yes, it is Safari. Let me know if I'm doing something odd (wouldn't be the first time..e.g., some setting needs to be a particular way) or ?? Best regrds, Steve
            I've had problems using Safari as well. When I try to add players a blank window opens. I was able to add one player, but thereafter it never worked again, even if I tried doing it one player at a time. I gave up and used Firefox which worked fine.
            12-team 5x5 mixed roto league

Comment

Yeah, in general we'd encourage you to use Firefox over Safari.

Comment

Thanks. I really do appreciate the advice. However, you do realize that this is saying, "yeah, we know we have a problem. Mr. Customer, why don't you change..."
                League 1 : Scoresheet, 20 team BL, contracts, continuing (21 keepers + 20 minor leaguers)

Comment

Originally posted by slaman992003 View Post
                  Thanks. I really do appreciate the advice. However, you do realize that this is saying, "yeah, we know we have a problem. Mr. Customer, why don't you change..."
                  I understand completely. Still, it's not unusual for a site to specify "best viewed with Browser X". Really, all I'm saying is that for this particular feature that's in a beta release now, you can get best results using Firefox on your Mac instead of Safari.

I'm still intending to bust out the Mac in my lab here and test MACK on Safari myself, so that I can document the issues for our tech team. Hopefully today...

Comment

Thanks Ray. And I did download Firefox. Best regards, Steve

Comment

Looks like MACK is not updated with stats from yesterday... I think it's affecting playerlink too.
                      5x5 mixed league, non-keeper

Comment

Originally posted by ABTY View Post
                        Looks like MACK is not updated with stats from yesterday... I think it's affecting playerlink too.
                        Believe they're there now, abty...

Comment

MACK ISSUE:

Under my teams' pitching lines it says

"No players to fill this category"

Yet, all 3 of my teams still have pitchers on them and I haven't added or subtracted or fooled around with any settings when it was working this past Monday. It worked Monday, so it might be temporary...

Comment

I see the same thing...tried different reports, same. When I look at the view team, I have pitchers, but not when I run the report. Also, noticed the R$ column is showing zeros too. Hope this helps.

Comment

Should be back to usual. Some projections were zero'd out last night, but have been restored.
                              While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
                              --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I've noticed the totals seem to not be correct. Specifically, the YTD xERA looks to be well below the regular or weighted by IP average for the players on the list. I have taken a screen shot and can email it if necessary.
                                Last edited by BLMJ; 05-21-2008, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X