Starting Up Keeper/Dyntasy League, looking for owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Up Keeper/Dyntasy League, looking for owners

I'm in the process of starting up a new Dyntasy league. I'm looking at making it an 8-10 team league, mixed 5x5 format.

Some quick basics for the league:

55-man rosters
    30-35 keepers
    No salaries/roster costs for players
    Hosted through CBS commissioner

It will be a pay league, and for that and other information, please PM me if you're interested.

I already have myself, as well as one other owner committed to the league. We are in the Richmond, VA area, so most of this would be done online, but we're open to anyone anywhere who'd like to be a part.

We're competitive, but fair and we try to have a good time with it.

Again, please PM with some information about yourself and your fantasy profile/history if you're interested. We'd love to have you aboard!
    Last edited by gamers41; 04-07-2008, 02:10 PM.

It looks like we're up to four owners, so if that sparks your interest, please feel free to contact me!

Comment

Bump...

I've gotten a fair amount of interest and would like to solidify the leauge in the next month or so...

Comment

i am interested i dont know if it has started or not let me know
        triguy4423@aol.com I have been doing leagues for a while and my big league is falling apart after 5 years. i am also looking for a football and basketball league if you know of everyone never done a dystany league but it sounds up my alley

thanks
        Doug

Comment

Working...
        X