Franchise League Looking for Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franchise League Looking for Owners

I am the assistant commissioner of a 28-team franchise league. We have an opening in our league. Some details:

Scoring: BA, HR, OBP, R, RBI, SB, SLG; ERA, HD, K, K/BB, S, W, WHIP; champs in both H2H and rotisserie
    Roster construction: C, C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, DH, MI, CI, CF, LF, RF, UT, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, RP, RP, RP
    Drafts: Amateur, Rule 5, Minor League Free Agent
    Franchise construction: Full farm systems
    Fees: $15 optional. Those who pay are allowed to vote on trades and player options
    Other features: Salary cap league with variable caps dependent on market size, parity distribution system based on market size (smaller teams get more) and performance, and much more I'm forgetting to list.

Please PM me and I can provide you with the league URL, a user ID, and a password so you can take a look. Also feel free to PM me with any questions.
    Last edited by Empyreal; 02-22-2009, 11:08 AM. Reason: Updated for 2009.
    • 28-team franchise league with salary caps; head-to-head and rotisserie scoring; hitting categories: AVG, OBP, SLG, HR, RBI, SB, R; pitching categories: ERA, WHIP, K/BB, W, SV, HLD, K
    • 16-team linear weights league, non-keeper, points scoring

Bumping as we have an opening in our league. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
    • 28-team franchise league with salary caps; head-to-head and rotisserie scoring; hitting categories: AVG, OBP, SLG, HR, RBI, SB, R; pitching categories: ERA, WHIP, K/BB, W, SV, HLD, K

Comment

Further details

Here is just a sampling of the features of this league.

Rosters: There is a full 25-man roster during the baseball regular season, 40 active roster spots for the entire calendar year, and full minor league systems with prospects acquired via trade or drafts or inherited with the team.

Salary Cap:
      Each franchise has a salary cap that mirrors the real-life MLB team. This may be increased or decreased with performance and luxury tax distribution.

Transaction Features:
      Waiver wire (revocable and irrevocable), a DFA waiver wire, 15 and 60 day disabled lists, trades, and the signing of major league players (contracts may include team, player, and mutual options and may be MLB or minor league deals).

Drafts: There are three drafts: one for the the Amateur Draft pool, one for international free agents signed by major league teams and with professional experience in the United States, and a Rule 5 draft.

Prizes:
      The H2H champion will receive a cash prize. In order to be eligible for this prize, you must have paid league dues. You may choose not to pay league dues and participate in the league without penalty, but that franchise will be ineligible for prizes and will not have a vote.

If this sounds like it may interest you, please feel free to PM me for further details.

Comment

Working...
      X