No announcement yet.

Extra Yankee tickets for sale at cost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Yankee tickets for sale at cost!

Hey guy, I am a full season ticket holder, and I have some extra tickets for this coming weeks games (sorry no opening day).

I have 2 tickets to Wednesday (4/2), Thursday (4/3), and Fridays (4/4) games, and I have 4 tickets to Sunday (4/6) and Mondays (4/7) games.

I consider the HQ community friends, so these tickets are $25 dollars each which is a few cents off from what i actually paid to get them myself.

This is not a bidding war, or anything like that, if you are interested, send me a PM or an email, and first come first serve.

I do not want to turn HQs message board into an ebay, so please just shoot me an email if you would like to go to any of those games, and I will be happy to mail you out the tickets.
    "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
    Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
    28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
    Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

bump
    "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)

Comment

bump

Comment

Just a quick update guys,

I only have 2 tickets left for Monday (april 7th), still have 4 for sunday (april 6th), 2 for wednesday (april 2nd), thursday (april 3rd) and 2 for Friday (april 4th)

Keep in mind the Yanks will be on a road trip after april 7th until april 29th.

Comment

bump

Comment

Still have extra tix guys, even if your not able to go, ask if anyone you know might be, thanks

-Josh

Comment

bump

Comment

Just an update guys.

As of this moment. I have 2 tickets to wednesday nights game, 4 tickets to Sunday's game, and 2 tickets to monday nights game.

Thats pretty much it until the yanks get back april 29th.

Comment

Let me know if you are interested in any of these tickets. They cost $25.00 each, Generally I have 4 for each game. Tier Reserved Section 24 Row E.

The TIgers are Tuesday April 29th, Wednesday April 30th, and Thursday May 1st
                  The Mariners are Friday May 2nd, Saturday May 3rd, and Sunday May 4th.
                  The Indians are Tuesday May 6th, Wednesday May 7th and Thursday May 8th (Thursday is a 1:05pm game).

-Josh

Comment

Just an FYI, these game start next week, so if you want any, better let me know ASAP... Josh

Comment

Josh I sent u a message.

Comment

Still have a bunch left for this coming weeks games vs. the tigers and the mariners.

Comment

Working...
                        X