Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a 5x5 roto KEEPER auction league...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a 5x5 roto KEEPER auction league...

I'm looking for a 5x5 Keeper roto auction league. League must do ONLINE auction, use FAAB, and have a minor league roster. I prefer a mixed league, but it's not essential. League fees must be at least $100 per season. NO YAHOO LEAGUES PLEASE!! If you meet all of these criteria please leave me a message here with your email or send me the constitution to typarsons_24@hotmail.com .

Originally posted by PTP View Post
    I'm looking for a 5x5 Keeper roto auction league. League must do ONLINE auction, use FAAB, and have a minor league roster. I prefer a mixed league, but it's not essential. League fees must be at least $100 per season. NO YAHOO LEAGUES PLEASE!! If you meet all of these criteria please leave me a message here with your email or send me the constitution to typarsons_24@hotmail.com .
    Email me- or send me a private message. my email is in my portfolio

Comment

Mocksports

I've been playing at Mocksports for about 14 years. 5 by 5 keeper leagues with on-line auctions. Here is a link to the recruiting page. There is a link to the FBB 2008 home page in the top right corner. There is a link to the rules on the homepage. There is a $10 fee to cover the cost of the stat services. Check them out.

Last edited by jumpngeorge; 03-16-2008, 10:53 AM. Reason: forgot to include link

Comment

Working...
      X