Long standing league in So Cal has one opening for new owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long standing league in So Cal has one opening for new owner

Hello. Writing to see if we can locate one fantasy baseball player that is in greater So California area, that might have an interest in taking over a team. The league has been around for more than 15 years. We have a 15 owner league and one of our out of state owners has gone through some personal problems, and is retiring from the league. His team finished out of the money last year, but in 2007 he did some decent trading so has a nice core to work with for the upcoming year. We are allowed to keep up to 13 and rest of team is made up at the live auction draft.

This is a 15 owner league, we play 5 X 5 (standard 10 categories, except that we use Innings Pitched instead of strikeouts). This is a hybrid league in that we only can draft from 10 AL and 10 NL teams. Teams we use are:
    AL: NYY, BOS, TOR, CWS, ANA, CLE, OAK, MIN, DET and SEA.
    NL: NYM, CIN, LA, SF, SD, PIT, ST.L., WAS, ARIZ, and ATL.

We are holding a live auction draft on Saturday, April 5th in Orange County (probably around 9 or 10 AM). Most of the league will be attending the Angels game after the draft. Our owners live in Colorado, Bay Area, and all over So Cal.

We play with 23 man rosters, no bench. 3 Farm Team Players. 3 year contracts, toppers rights. Contracts get bumped $5 for the 3rd year. Active trading league. Weekly transactions. If you have an interest, or want to learn more, please send an e-mail to
    Dan Van Wie at kkvw@aol.com or call me at 626-564-8864.
    Manager in 15-owner 5 X 5 hybrid mixed league. Using only 10 AL & 10 NL teams. 5 X 5 league using I.P. instead of K's. Also an owner in 10-team N.L. only league. Former owner in the Baseball HQ Forum Masters League.

Our league vacancy was filled this morning..... Thank you.
    Manager in 15-owner 5 X 5 hybrid mixed league. Using only 10 AL & 10 NL teams. 5 X 5 league using I.P. instead of K's. Also an owner in 10-team N.L. only league. Former owner in the Baseball HQ Forum Masters League.

Comment

Working...
    X