Thread: Join my Y! Plus League (cost me $125) for free!

Default Join my Y! Plus League (cost me $125) for free!

aa
    Last edited by d-jensen; 07-07-2008 at 06:57 PM.
    "In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me and I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion, you're dead." - Dwight Schrute

Hi Dave,

You might have more luck posting this in the "Unclassified Ads" forum in the HQ Support section. This particular forum ("HQ-Sponsored Subscriber Leagues") is for the leagues that HQ itself sponsors. Subscribers looking for other leagues to join usually look over in the "Unclassified Ads" this time of year.

Good luck.
    2020 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); plus teams in three 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold leagues: Patioboater's Puddle Ducks (winter draft); April Anatidae (April draft); Mayday Ducks (May draft.)

Regal Beagles - 7-team AL keeper (I-96 League) on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Moved.

Quote Originally Posted by RAY@HQ View Post
    Moved.

The thread was already over here mr murphy.

Quote Originally Posted by circle360 View Post
    The thread was already over here mr murphy.
    Actually, I believe it was moved over here by Mr. Murphy. I stumbled across it over in the HQ-Sponsored Subscriber Leagues forum, and I think Ray used his Mystical Powers of Administrivia to plop it down in its proper place.

In any case, here it is, hopefully in a useful place for folks to find it.
    2020 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); plus teams in three 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold leagues: Patioboater's Puddle Ducks (winter draft); April Anatidae (April draft); Mayday Ducks (May draft.)

Regal Beagles - 7-team AL keeper (I-96 League) on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Quote Originally Posted by Patioboater View Post
    Actually, I believe it was moved over here by Mr. Murphy. I stumbled across it over in the HQ-Sponsored Subscriber Leagues forum, and I think Ray used his Mystical Powers of Administrivia to plop it down in its proper place.

In any case, here it is, hopefully in a useful place for folks to find it.

Ahh ok. I saw your post when it was in the HQ sponsored League forum. I didnt know that mr murphy moved it over here.

Poor D - Jenson is probably think he has a few responses to his league. With all the posts here.

aa
    Last edited by d-jensen; 07-07-2008 at 06:57 PM.
    "In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me and I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion, you're dead." - Dwight Schrute

Default Interested with One ?

I am interested, but have one question. How many teams will be in the league? I am available at that draft time as well. You can email me at snakebns@mac.com.