Lab League for Dummys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lab League for Dummys

Several HQ members are putting together a 4x4 roto league based on the Laboratory League described in this year's Forecaster. Whether it is AL, NL or mixed will depend on the number of owners. The only requirement is that the owners should have no or very little auction experience. Drafts will be online. If you're interested, please PM me for a link to our message board for more details.

Originally posted by BoSox Al View Post
    Several HQ members are putting together a 4x4 roto league based on the Laboratory League described in this year's Forecaster. Whether it is AL, NL or mixed will depend on the number of owners. The only requirement is that the owners should have no or very little auction experience. Drafts will be online. If you're interested, please PM me for a link to our message board for more details.
    Tried to send email. It was returned as undeliverable.

Comment

I can also provide some additional information. Send me a PM or e-mail.
      Teams
      1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
      2. Rocky's Bullwinkles, CrashTest Dummies - 2 NL only Mendoza League teams
      3. Desperate Measures - an AL only Mendoza Leagues team - 2012 Champion
      4. Hard Times - 24 team Dynasty League, H2H points scoring
      5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion
      6. Sundry other teams too numerous to mention

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Oops. My bad. Changed my email without changing my profile. The problem should be fixed now.

Comment

Never mind.

Comment

Working...
            X