Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction novices starting our own league

Hi all,

This is Will Roy. I posted a league looking for owners before under Mike's (Mike Roy/Dad's) account with his permission and since that seemed to work well, I decided to post a new league I'm in which is looking for owners.

Here's the scoop:

Our league:

6x6 Categories (R,RBI,HR,OBA,SLG,SB + K/9,Whip,QS,ERA,W,SV)
    Keeper
    Mixed, either 14 or 16 Teams
    CBS Sportsline (Drafted through FantasyAuctioneer)
    50 Dollar Pay-in.

What we're looking for:

People with moderate to long fantasy baseball experience BUT none to moderate auction league experience.

If anyone is interested or has questions regarding this exciting opportunity to learn the auction/salary style of play and
    meet some nice folks, please don't hesitate to email me at Minionofthewastes@gmail.com

Sounds like it could be interesting. Keep me in mind.
    Teams
    1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
    2. Rocky's Bullwinkles, CrashTest Dummies - 2 NL only Mendoza League teams
    3. Desperate Measures - an AL only Mendoza Leagues team - 2012 Champion
    4. Hard Times - 24 team Dynasty League, H2H points scoring
    5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion
    6. Sundry other teams too numerous to mention

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

Comment

I might be interested too. Let me know the details

Comment

I'm interest too. How to get info?

Comment

Contact Will at the email listed, or PM or email me through HQ. Either of us can direct you to our message board for more information.

Comment

Bumping it up
            Teams
            1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
            5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

Comment

im interested
              "I can see how he won twenty-five games. What I don't understand is how he lost five." - Yogi Berra on Sandy Koufax - 1963

Comment

I'm interested. Let me know.

Comment

This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for - been wanting to get into auction-style, but hated the thought of throwing my money away due to my inexperience. If you would email me the rules etc, would be appreciated!
                  20 team H2H mixed full keeper, 20 team mixed auction partial keeper

Comment

NM on emailing details - saw the email in first post and sent a request

Comment

Just sent an email, I am very interested and am an auction newbie, but base-a-ball been very very good to me

Peace,
                      Jimmy

Comment

Just bumping this up to see if there are any more interested players.
                        Teams

Comment

Last time I checked in, you guys switched to lab categories - still the case?

Comment

Originally posted by tywallick View Post
                            Last time I checked in, you guys switched to lab categories - still the case?
                            Yes indeed. Interested?
                            Teams

Comment

Looks like a solid league. I was going to join if the cats were more conventional.
                              RIP Paco de Lucia.

Comment

Working...
                              X