Georgia - MLB Roto/Keeper 4x4 Live Auction Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia - MLB Roto/Keeper 4x4 Live Auction Draft

The North Atlanta Roto Baseball Organization (NARBO) needs a couple of teams for a 13-17 team keeper league that has been in existence since 1989 and extremely competitive.

NARBO has a live, in-person auction draft in the Atlanta area near the end of March. Several team managers fly or drive to the draft from all over the country.

New teams are required to commit/pay for two years. League Membership is $ 150/yr and has a payout of:

First Place - 50% Second Place - 20%

Third Place - 15% Fourth Place - 10%

Fifth Place - 5%

as well as, $ 25 for winning a category, $ 10 for breaking a record. In 2007, First place paid $ 1457.

Salary Cap is $ 260. Players have 3 year contracts but can be extended after their second contract year for up to three more years with salary increases. At end of contract, players are free agents/enter the draft pool. Teams have 24 players, and 6 reserves with 12 keepers and 4 reserve keepers (drafting of minor leaguers is allowed).

New teams will draft from existing teams in an expansion draft to have their initial keepers before the live draft in March.

If interested and for a copy of our charter and rules, send an email to jbristor@computersage.com

I can't be in your league--too far to travel--but I'm curious what the water/drought situation is on your area. I saw a news report recently that said Atlanta was looking at some big problems.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Originally posted by DAVITT@HQ View Post
      I can't be in your league--too far to travel--but I'm curious what the water/drought situation is on your area. I saw a news report recently that said Atlanta was looking at some big problems.
      Thanks, that reminds me... Bringing your own water to the draft is mandatory.

Comment

Sent you an email. Live in Atlanta area and am interested in joining.

Comment

We still have room for another...

Comment

Originally posted by jterrell View Post
            Sent you an email. Live in Atlanta area and am interested in joining.
            Draft is March 15th

Comment

Working...
            X