Co-owner (with me) wanted in NL-only 5x5 keeper league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-owner (with me) wanted in NL-only 5x5 keeper league

Would anyone like to become a co-owner with me of my team in the NL-only 5x5 league I commish? I'm getting a bit frustrated with my results in this league and I think it's because I get busy in mid-season and don't make enough deals or the right kind of deals to keep me in contention. I seem to draft fairly well, but need some help in roto format during the season-long competition.

This is a peaceful league with 12 teams, plays on Sportsline, been around a few years, nice group of owners (including a couple of HQ guys). It won't take up a lot of your time and people all get along. So this is not a problem situation. Online live auction usually happens on one of the two final Saturdays in March.

I just think it would be fun to have a co-owner to bounce ideas and strategy off of. Someone to evaluate trade offers with. I'm asking now because off-season trading opens December 15th, and it'll be time to think about keepers soon.

Ideally I would like to get someone I know from here, but even if I don't know you I'll consider you if I think we'd get along as co-owners. PM me if you have some interest and we can talk about it.

Thanks.
    MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

And boy, does he need help. He even finished behind me.

Then again, I was in 9th place.

Seriously, it is a low-key league. Last year was my first year in the league and my first year in the NL in over 10 years. Except for the finish, I really enjoyed it. Nick is a great commish, the rules are pretty unobtrusive, teh owners are knowledgeable but easy-going.

Comment

Thanks, Lefty, you were a good addition to the league. And as it happens, Circle is going to be my co-owner, so the position is filled.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Thanks, Lefty, you were a good addition to the league. And as it happens, Circle is going to be my co-owner, so the position is filled.
        Shouldn't we put that to a league vote? A simple super majority of 11 owners to ratify the seclection.

Comment

Somehow I'm reminded of the Odd Couple lyrics:

"Can two rabid Yankees fans share a team without driving each other crazy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Somehow I'm reminded of the Odd Couple lyrics:

"Can two rabid Yankees fans share a team without driving each other crazy?"
            Probably not.

Comment

Can two Yankee fans be rabid?

I have no doubt and am going to get the shots now.

Comment

Trading opens back up in 11 days.

Comment

Yes, yes it does

Comment

It looks like we will have our Forecasters and Graphical Players by then. I guess it's time to dust off my roster.

Comment

Working...
                    X