Greensboro, NC League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greensboro, NC League

We are a 12 team NL-Only league based in and around Greensboro, NC that has been in existence for about 10 years. We are looking for an experienced fantasy player to join our league next season. The past owner was a long-time member, who had to depart for personal reasons, but he left a well-stocked team for the next owner. Any new owner would have to be present for the auction/draft next year in Greensboro on Saturday, March 15th. We are drafting one week earlier than normal next year because of Easter Weekend. Normally, we draft one week before the dtart of the season, so the new owner would need to be available in future seasons on that weekend. We are a standard NL-Only league using an active roster of 23 players, and a reserve roster of 17, which may include minor leaguers.

If anyone is interested, please respond here, and I can send more details of the league and team available.
    Edit/Delete Message

I'm in Winston Salem, have played in online auction leagues for the past 15 yrs but would like to get involved in a live draft league. Could you send me some info if you're still looking?

Comment

Experienced owner in Salisbury North Carolina, Please keep me in mind if another spot comes open.
      kenbert61@yahoo.com
      Chicks dig the long ball

Comment

Working...
      X