New NL Ultra league in Southwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New NL Ultra league in Southwest

Hi. I'm posting this representing four veteran rotisserie owners -- all with multiple championships in good, tough leagues -- who want to start a brand-new NL 5x5 Ultra League for the 2008 season.

This isn't a league for rookies, although we would accept someone talented as long as he's (or she's) a good guy ( or woman) who wants to get into the game. We're looking for a total of 12 owners, which means we need eight more.

Here are a few of the details:

1. A $200 buy-in, all transactions after that are free, all $2,400 goes out in prize money.
    2. Keeper league, with standard roto rules on keepers.
    3. Auction.
    4. Daily transactions.
    5. Draft in Las Vegas two weeks before the start of the season.

I have been commissioner of a long-running league since 1995 (the league has been in existence since 1984) and I am very good at running leagues and seeing to it that people enjoy themselves and feel that they've been treated fairly.

What I'm trying to do here is build a champions league of sorts.

Hope you're interested.

CaliforniaMike
    California Mike is commissioner of the Golden State League, which has been playing rotisserie baseball continuously since 1984.

Hey Mike,

I realize that it's been quite a while since you placed your post on the site but I'd like to talk to you about the Southwest Roto-league. I may be interested in taking you up on your offer, or may have a league that you (and possibly your fellow owners) may be interested in joining.

Comment

Working...
    X