League Needs 2 Owners to take over 2nd & 3rd Place Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Needs 2 Owners to take over 2nd & 3rd Place Teams

Hi, we need two managers to take over the 2nd and 3rd place teams in our Yahoo H2H Keeper League. Both players have disagreed with our collective choice to conduct an off-line Minor League Draft in the middle of the season. Because we roll without Waivers, this has become a serious issue with the additions of Slowey and Gallardo by Yahoo without them being actually called up. This Minor League draft is going to start immediately upon getting our 2 other managers. Both teams are extremely good, with one of them being my favorite to actually win the league. The cost of the league is $50, of which, both teams have not paid, so you would be responsible for that fee before you could join the league. This is a league which has been a bunch of friends for the last 7 years, and we just went keeper this year. The rosters are deep and the league is very competitive. Please let me know if you would like to join this league.

League Information:
    12 team, H2H, AL&NL, Auction, Contracts, 200-player MiLB roster, yearly MiLB & FYPD drafts
    Pos: 2 C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, 2 LF, 2 CF, 2 RF, 1 OF, 2 U, 10 P, 10 B; Hit: H, BA, HR, RBI, R, SB, BB, OPS; Pitch: K, ERA, WHIP, W, QS, S, HD, BB/9

Girlfriends FYPDs: 2013, 2012, 2011 MiLB Drafts: 2013, 2014

OK, how?

I do have a DSL connection, but I'm no DSL . I've been a Baseball HQ subscriber for four years and have played rotisserie/fantasy BB since '84 (Sandberg in the auction, Sutcliffe picked up...1st place, and I was hooked). I live in SE Asia and fly back to the US for our draft every spring; I don't play online, generally, and could use another team. And I have references. How could I join?

Comment

I'd be interested as well.

Comment

me, too

Comment

Working...
        X