Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I troll the Boards by clicking "New Posts" and reading what happened since the last time I visited.

Since the Server change I am only able to see 4 pages of threads with posts, meaning 100 threads.

Therefore I cannot access all New Posts since my last visit.

Prior to the Server change I never had this problem, unlimited pages were made available.

There may be valid reasons to limit the search, but the limit should be increased over 100 posts, especially this time of year.

Thanks
    Trust me
    If you don't tell me what I want to know then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt
    The only reason that you're conscious right now is I don't want to carry you
    I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now
    I'm gonna need a hacksaw
    You're responsible for the deaths of David Palmer, Tony Almeida and Michelle Dessler. They were friends of mine-Bang
    I can't do this anymore

same question
    We have a pool and a pond - the pond would be good for you

Comment

yeah, maybe we're not dedicated enough if we let several hours go by without rechecking.
      NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
      our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
      a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Howie M View Post
        yeah, maybe we're not dedicated enough if we let several hours go by without rechecking.
        Some of us do have a life - although not much of one
        We have a pool and a pond - the pond would be good for you

Comment

We made a few changes to the forums during the server migration to help reduce the amount of memory that the forums are stealing from our other server operations.

Comment

And, so, does that mean that we're restricted to 100 new posts from hereon out? I appreciate the stated purpose of what you did, but were you aware of the effect that it would have on forum users and are you going to stay with it? Thanks....would hate to have this limit on forum use.

Comment

Originally posted by Run It Out View Post
              And, so, does that mean that we're restricted to 100 new posts from hereon out? I appreciate the stated purpose of what you did, but were you aware of the effect that it would have on forum users and are you going to stay with it? Thanks....would hate to have this limit on forum use.
              Same question.

Since it was stated that the Forums were moved to a new Server due to heavy use, what is the purpose of now limiting the Forums use, since it is obviously a popular feature?
              Trust me
              If you don't tell me what I want to know then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt
              I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now
              I'm gonna need a hacksaw
              You're responsible for the deaths of David Palmer, Tony Almeida and Michelle Dessler. They were friends of mine-Bang
              I can't do this anymore

Comment

?????
                Trust me
                I'm gonna need a hacksaw
                I can't do this anymore

Comment

Just toyed with some of the settings. Let me know if it changes anything.

Comment

That works for me, now.
                    A fantasy team's prosperity is inversely proportional to the amount of Pittsburgh Pirates that are rostered.

Comment

200 should be good.

Thank you.
                      Trust me
                      I'm gonna need a hacksaw
                      I can't do this anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X