Good Team in a Great League Available at a Discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Team in a Great League Available at a Discount

The Jim Walewander Rotisserie League is a 20-team 6 by 6 mixed league that plays with a standard 23 man active roster, 5 reserves, and a deep minor league system consisting of 15 spots per team (actually 20 after our minor league draft, which hasn't taken place yet). Our offensive categories are HR, RBI, RS, SB, OBP, and SLG; our pitching categories are ERA, WHIP, K/BB ratio, strikeouts, quality starts, and saves + holds.

We completed most of our 2007 draft this past Sunday. Unfortunately, since then one owner has chosen to drop out, leaving behind an almost fully drafted roster that features such players as Alfonso Soriano, Travis Hafner, Jake Peavy, Barry Zito, Joel Zumaya, Ramon Hernandez, and Hank Blalock among others.

This is the 3rd year of this highly competitive league, with the majority of us having been there at the beginning. The entry fee is a mere $50. I can say confidently that one would be very hard-pressed to find a more competitive and challenging league whose entry fee is only $50 per year.

But for those of you who can't resist a good deal, it gets even better. The league's commish and I have decided to offer ownership of this team at a 30% discount. That's right! for a mere $35 you will have the same rights to the prize money as the rest of us who've already paid $50.

If you are interested please contact me at poincare2718@yahoo.com or our commissioner Adam at buckybuckner@yahoo.com. Looking very forward to your responses.

Status and complete roster?
    Thanks
    -sashawn

Comment

Working...
    X