Let's Form a Mixed Dynasty League in SW Ohio/Dayton Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Form a Mixed Dynasty League in SW Ohio/Dayton Area

It's probably too late to put this together for this year. However, I have come to realize that the guys in my current league are not really that into playing the game the way I want to play it. They're happy with a 12-team Mixed Yahoo League. That's cool, but I'm looking for something a bit more involved.

I'm going to bump this for as long as I need to to get at least fifteen guys together for next March. Let's work together to put a mixed dynasty league into place.

We can meet live and strike up some new friendships. I already have a constitution that I've written for my current league that can be adapted in any way to make it the way we want it.

If you've got buddies who would be interested, include them in the mix.

PM me and we'll get started on planning for next year.
    10 team al-only auction dynasty league. $285 budget. 35-man roster, 8-man minor league roster. We start 9 offensive & 11 pitchers (everything else is reserve). Stats: Off - R H HR RBI BB SB AVG OPS Pitch - QS S HLD K ERA K/BB WHIP BAA. also in a 10 team nl-only league w/ the same settings.

I'm an interested Ohio guy - just not ever had a good experience with big keeper leagues. There always is someone (or 3) who loses interest. We have a 15+ year league going on up here in Northern Ohio that is a "light keeper" - 16 rounds, 1 top 8 keeper and 1 bottom 8 keeper, with max 3 year keep per player. We have 0% turnover and great participation. Just an idea......if you wanted to use that format. I'm pretty sure you would get some guys from our AL and NL only leagues.
    20 team H2H mixed full keeper, 20 team mixed auction partial keeper

Comment

I'd definately be interested. I posted a similar message here and on another forum about a month ago and collected about 6 interested people.

Comment

Okay, so that's three.

Let's get a couple more, and maybe we can start getting together some sort of consensus on rules and constitution stuff. It will be easier to recruit others if we have a specific format and some hard and fast rules in place.

Does this make sense?
        10 team al-only auction dynasty league. $285 budget. 35-man roster, 8-man minor league roster. We start 9 offensive & 11 pitchers (everything else is reserve). Stats: Off - R H HR RBI BB SB AVG OPS Pitch - QS S HLD K ERA K/BB WHIP BAA. also in a 10 team nl-only league w/ the same settings.

Comment

Working...
        X