Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A league of your own

WANTED - 12 men - honest and true.

Okay, I 'm going for it, and running, an idea I've been mulling for a while, "up the flag pole." Step forward and speak-up, if it appeals to you, and you're willing to contribute your time to form it the way the 12 founders agree to organize and administer.

My idea (not tht I'm a genius, but I haven't seen or heard of this, but it must exist-somewhere): Same 12 owners in two auction, keeper 5x5 (may be OPB instead of BA) AL-only and NL only, 5x5 leagues.

Since its late now to start such a venture, we start (if we can) very simple, and organize by "creative anarchy" (the 12 founders form the league rules - collectively and elect the Commish - annually, for a term, or by rotation) and over time evolve from a simple keeper with increased keepers each year to ultimately achieve a dynasty salary-cap league.

If we decide that time is too short for this year, we collaborate and refine for next year - with a live draft somewhere to meet each other - maybe at spring training in AZ ot FL- alternating from year to year. Prize money - of course.

If you have experience in running such leagues, you counsel is invited, even if you do no wish to join the venture.

Comments? Post or by email.
    Last edited by The Atavist; 03-11-2007, 03:05 AM.

Hi,

I am interested in the concept...any spots still avail??

thanks

Comment

Working...
    X