Custom Draft Guide Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Draft Guide Errors

There is a Chris Young OF in AZ, so that is a non issue.

When you click the Top Players feature, that is telling the program that your league pays higher than normal prices for top talent, so the lower end of the spectrum guys are going to have lower prices.

I have mentioned the C.Young Pitcher and Dempster, Izzy gliches to them as well.

Comment

No, Chris Young SD is listed as a hitter.

Young,Chris 27 R 1 SD $ 8.99 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5% 88% 0.47 79 177 282 5.0 18.2 41 0 B

AND

Young,Chris 23 R 8 8 ARI $ 24.09 553 86 145 40 3 24 75 58 97 22 7 264 334 481 815 10% 82% 0.60 127 113 291 5.6 16.7 55 0 B

Chris Young SD is also listed as a pitcher worth the same $8.99...

Comment

And I understand what "top players" valuation is doing. However, all of the pitchers I listed are worth rostering in a 12 team league, thus they should certainly not have negative values...

Comment

Some of these were identified a week or so ago and were on a list to be reviewed and fixed if necessary. I'll see if I can get an update.

Comment

Originally posted by reddeer View Post
            And I understand what "top players" valuation is doing. However, all of the pitchers I listed are worth rostering in a 12 team league, thus they should certainly not have negative values...
            Actually, that is the subject of an ongoing debate, and not just within HQ. Check out this thread for some opinions.

Comment

Techies are still looking at this, will keep you posted.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I believe the pitcher valuation and duplicate hitters is corrected now.
                  Last edited by RobR; 02-16-2007, 11:31 PM.
                  While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
                  --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I might be missing something, but is there a way that the Custom Draft Guide output can be exported, so I can play with it in Excel?

Comment

Sure, just highlight the CV output, open Excel, select Paste Special in Excel, and when prompted select Text as the source format.

Comment

Duplicate Pitchers

Putz (SP & RP), F Hernandez, C Young (2x as SP) are all showing up twice when I ran the grid for both 16 and 18 teams. Not sure if there are more. Thanks.

Comment

Can you provide more settings AJP?
                          While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
                          --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

16 teams, mixed, standard 23 w/ 5 res
                            r, ave, hr, sb, rbi, w, k, era, whip, s
                            70%, top players

18 teams, mixed, standard 23 w/ 5 res
                            r, ob%, hr, sb, rbi, w, k, era, whip, s
                            70%, top players

Comment

Thanks. I expect to correct this over the weekend. Same problem the list used to have.
                              --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
                              X