Openings in 11 owner, AL 5x5 Internet auction league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Openings in 11 owner, AL 5x5 Internet auction league

It's a nominal keeper league, but several bottom division owners have left and we're throwing everyone back this year. Standard 5 x 5 categories, standard rosters (14 position players, 9 pitchers), 5 reserve spots, 5 player minor league roster. League fees are $75 plus share of website cost. 60% - 30% - 10% payout schedule. Contact me if you are interested, have questions, or want more information.
    Craig

Interested; more details pls.
    "The game is the game."

Comment

Im interested .also .... What stat service fo you use?
      Dr. Poker

Comment

interested - can you email me details? Thanks!

osubuxx@gmail.com
        20 team H2H mixed full keeper, 20 team mixed auction partial keeper

Comment

Interested--please send details if there still are openings.

Comment

No room at the Inn....

Everyone, I appreciate all the replies, both public and private. We've filled all the openings and the pre-season bantering has already begun. :-) Thanks.
            Craig

Comment

Owner dropped out -- need one more owner

Dear fellow Baseball HQers,

We've had an owner back out just 2 weeks before our on-line auction draft at 10:00 am March 25. AL-only, traditional 5x5, $260 budget, reserves + minor leaguers, keeper league. It's a great bunch of guys. If you're fishing around for another league, this one is for you.
              Craig

Comment

Interested if postions still exist....send details jun2901@sbcglobal.net ..... what stats service?
                James

Comment

May I hijack this thread for a moment?

I've got a 12-team, 4x4, AL-only Internet auction keeper league that needs two owners, it appears. Fees are all of $36, $11 of which goes to CBS and the rest of which goes into a pot that pays out $150-$75-$50-$25. We draft online in a chat room and the rules are pretty close to the Book standard. If the league that started this thread is full, please consider mine as an alternative. Either PM me or send an email to MikeRubin2@aol.com for details. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X