Southern Wisconsin Fantasy League Openings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Wisconsin Fantasy League Openings

We have openings in 2008 for fantasy baseball owners in the Southern Wisconsin area. We had a couple of managers decide to drop out at the end of last season. AMBL is in its 26 year with a live mixed-league draft (not an auction) in Madison, WI. We are a cumulative points type fantasy league (this is NOT a roto or H2H league - but similar to the point scoring system that was used by Bill James Fantasy Baseball and Sandbox).

We use 10 batting statistics, 10 pitching statistics and 1 fielding statistics to calculate how many points we get. We have limited keeper rules - enough to keep your best players. The teams were stacked with some very good players – A. Rod, J. Santana, Sabathia, D. Ortiz, Pujols, Utley, Reyes, Hamels and Verlander, so you won’t be starting from nothing.

This year's draft is Saturday, March 29, 2007 in Madison, WI. You must attend the draft to participate in the league. $50-$55 yearly fee to pay for online stat service and year-end/weekly payouts.

If interested e-mail me and I'll e-mail copies of our rules, rosters and standings from last year.

blueboy714 at hotmail dot com
    Last edited by blueboy714; 11-03-2007, 11:35 AM.
    [SIZE=10px]blueboy714[/SIZE]

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=8px]AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (40th consecutive year in 2023)
    Lineup: Start 1-C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, Any Infielder, 3-OF, 1-OF/DH, 5-SP, 3-RP, 1-Any P and Reserves-11[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
    [I][SIZE=8px][FONT=Arial]Our point scoring system is:
    ++ Batting : R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E=minus 1
    ++ Pitching : W=4.5, L=minus 3, Save=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3, QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5 [/FONT][/SIZE][/I]
Working...
X