Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitching Stats in this weeks projections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitching Stats in this weeks projections?

The loss column for pitching stats seems to be way out of wack. For example, it shows Santana with 18 losses and Matsuzaka with 0. Lots of other pitchers look off too.

I didn't have a chance to look at other categories, but this one really stood out.
    Leagues:
    14 Team mixed, 6x6 (standard 5x5 plus H, IP), 14 hitters, 9 pitchers, 5 bench, 2 DL (league champ 2009, 2012, 2015, and 2016; 2nd in 2010 and 2018)
    12 Team mixed, 9x9, 10 hitters, 7 pitchers, 3 Minors, 9 bench, 1 DL (League Champ 2014)

Noted and passed along. Games for pitchers look off too.

Comment

I know that subscribers find this sort of thing frustrating, but at least continue to keep the major system upgrades happening in the off-season when less of us have an urgent need for the projection data. Thanks for your hard work, BBHQ systems guys.
      "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

I forwarded to Ron. The Losses field in the projection got fed with the LD% from the database.

Nobody projects for more than 15 L now, so it looks fixed to me.

Comment

Talk about service. Projections for losses look pretty reasonable now. Thanks for the quick turnaround Ray, Ron, and BBHQ staff.

Hawkeye
          Leagues:
          14 Team mixed, 6x6 (standard 5x5 plus H, IP), 14 hitters, 9 pitchers, 5 bench, 2 DL (league champ 2009, 2012, 2015, and 2016; 2nd in 2010 and 2018)
          12 Team mixed, 9x9, 10 hitters, 7 pitchers, 3 Minors, 9 bench, 1 DL (League Champ 2014)

Comment

Working...
          X