R$ vs 5x5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R$ vs 5x5

Whats the difference between these two values?

R$ is 4*4 and the other is self expanatory
    "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
    Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
    28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
    Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

Thanks, not sure why I didn't make that connection.

Comment

What is the basis for each projection, i.e. roster size, number of teams, league mix, etc.?
        Teams
        1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
        2. Rocky's Bullwinkles, CrashTest Dummies - 2 NL only Mendoza League teams
        3. Desperate Measures - an AL only Mendoza Leagues team - 2012 Champion
        4. Hard Times - 24 team Dynasty League, H2H points scoring
        5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion
        6. Sundry other teams too numerous to mention

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

Comment

If you're talking about the projection files on the site:

NL: 13-team NL-only, $260.
          AL: 12-team AL-only, $260.

If your format differs, hang tight for the upcoming return of the Custom Valuator tool, where you can tweak the values to your own format.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post

If your format differs, hang tight for the upcoming return of the Custom Valuator tool, where you can tweak the values to your own format.
            Looking foward to it .... i hope by some miracle you guys added SP and RP slots in case our league didnt use just P slots?
            "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
            Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
            28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
            Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

Ray is there any chance that standard 5x5 format values will someday be included by default, like the AL and NL predecessors?
              "We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams"
              Willy Wonka

Comment

Ray, the custom valuator seems to be running. Has it not been loaded up with the latest projections?

Comment

Originally posted by captgus View Post
                  Ray is there any chance that standard 5x5 format values will someday be included by default, like the AL and NL predecessors?
                  Not sure what you mean, gus.

Ray, the custom valuator seems to be running. Has it not been loaded up with the latest projections?
                  Well, will you look at that. I hadn't even noticed. The new projections are indeed in there.

Comment

Good info. It'd be nice to get this into the FAQs for the projections.
                    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Working...
                    X