• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with MACK Engine?

Keeps giving this error message:

No Results:
    Either that team is empty or your search cannot be found

Ditto

I get the same error message and after 3 e-mails to HQ, I still don't have a solution. If you were able to fix the problem, please let me know what you did.

Thanks, Allan

Comment

I didn't fix it. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. Don't know what to say

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. I have the same problem on my home pc and work pc. It is not related to cookies, which was the first solution offered.

I was hoping to use Mack to analyze my sim keeper-league rosters, but it does not look promising.

Allan

Comment

Originally posted by Allan Keith View Post
          Thanks for the quick reply. I have the same problem on my home pc and work pc. It is not related to cookies, which was the first solution offered.

I was hoping to use Mack to analyze my sim keeper-league rosters, but it does not look promising.

Allan
          I was having the same problem on my work computer and I thought it was a cookie/security thing; haven't tried it anywhere else.
          John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

Baseball HQ Please Help

I have enabled all cookies and MACK still does not display any data for my team or full league data. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X