How do I post a poll?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I post a poll?

Probably a dumb question but I can't seem to figure it out/. Thanks!
    Last edited by ajc730; 07-10-2006, 02:19 PM.
    The Beanball Rotisserie Baseball League -- founded 1997 (7-team, AL-only 5x5 keeper league, 40-man rosters, 25-man active rosters, very limited access to free agents)
    League Championships: 1997, 1999, 2000, 2006

I'm not sure if you have to change to "advanced" editor mode in the User Control Panel or not?

But when you start a new thread there should be a checkbox at the bottom that says "Add Poll" or something like that. Type your normal message, select that check box, I think you also have to specify number of poll items, then click submit. It will take you to another editor where you type your poll items into separate boxes. Then click sumit a second time and your new post with poll at top should be posted.
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
    Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

Thanks a lot!
      The Beanball Rotisserie Baseball League -- founded 1997 (7-team, AL-only 5x5 keeper league, 40-man rosters, 25-man active rosters, very limited access to free agents)
      League Championships: 1997, 1999, 2000, 2006

Comment

Working...
      X