Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daily Feed & Stat Glitches

I'll have to look further into this.
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Tim Lincecum currently doesn't show any stats. Just a heads up.
    Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?

Looks like Dallas Braden's stats are glitchy, too.
    2020 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); plus teams in three 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold leagues: Patioboater's Puddle Ducks (winter draft); April Anatidae (April draft); Mayday Ducks (May draft.)

Regal Beagles - 7-team AL keeper (I-96 League) on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Quote Originally Posted by BirdDawg View Post
    For NL YTD Only stats in both CSV and HTM , Chad Hermansen (? #2528), Marlins, is still shown with 34 IP and 3.18 ERA. Been that way since at least April 25th.
    Thanks for pointing this out. Should be corrected.
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Default No Tom Gorzelanny projections?

Just wondering where the Tom Gorzelanny projections are?

Looks like John Smoltz is also being projected with zeroes.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Their projections should reappear tomorrow.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Furcal isn't showing up among the SS in the custom draft guide - i put in 5x5 mixed

Yup, that's because his projected playing time was accidentally zeroed out. There are some other guys in the same boat, we're tracking it down.

Default Mike Lowell Playerlink Database missing 5/19 stats

It appears Mike Lowell's database actuals don't include the HR and 5 RBIs he had on 5/19. The game log entry for that day appears incorrect.

The stat updates have been sporadic as of late, updating, it seems, every other day.

Can you give some examples Nacho311?
    --Sherlock Holmes

Well, it started maybe 5 or 6 days ago when the stats didn't get updated. As much as I can remember, for some strange reason, the stat updates have been running this strange pattern of only updating every other day. They weren't updated on Wednesday, then they were updated yesterday, and today they are back to being MIA.

Hey Rob, it looks like the problem isn't that the stats are updating every other day. The problem is that the stats are only being updated up to the day before. For example, today the stats are updated to Thursday 6/7, but yesterday's stats (Friday 6/8) are MIA. Yesterday the were updated to Wednesday 6/6, but Thursday's stats (6/7) were MIA, etc. That explains why it looked like the were only being updated every other day.

Hope that helps!

I'm working with our stats provider on this.
    --Sherlock Holmes

This is all sorted out now. Thanks for bringing it to our attention Nacho311.
    --Sherlock Holmes

There is an error In the Batting_AL_PY.csv file for YTD, 31 day, and 7 day batting totals. The BA and OBP data is identical for both 31 day and 7 day spans. The BA and OBP for the past 7 days is incorrect.

I'll take a look tonight.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Hi, not sure if Im blind but I cant seem to find Homer Bailey in the Playerlink database

Homer's a nickname (David Dewitt Bailey) and our stat feed lists him as David. I know it's confusing and will see what I can do, but can't guarantee a change.
    --Sherlock Holmes

I think we'll start calling him Homer tomorrow.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Ha!..Im an idiot..At least I know now that his parents didnt purposely call him Homer.."Doh"!

Quote Originally Posted by MLB_Fan View Post
    There is an error In the Batting_AL_PY.csv file for YTD, 31 day, and 7 day batting totals. The BA and OBP data is identical for both 31 day and 7 day spans. The BA and OBP for the past 7 days is incorrect.
    I believe this is corrected now. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Both Ankiel and Brian Wilson are missing from the projections.
    Thank you.

HQ YTD stats indicate "Last Update 2007-09-12" but are not current thru 9/11. HQ stats show Hanley Ramirez with only 26 HR's when he actually has 28 HR's thru 9/11, etc.

The prompt daily stats updates are excellent but please keep the "Last Update" indicator accurate so that HQ subscribers don't get confused or download non-updated stats. Thanks.