No announcement yet.

Daily Feed & Stat Glitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need enough data before we can calculate YTD earnings. They should appear approximately within the next week.
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

batting average link

The link shown on the buyer guides for batting average connects with an article from last September. Can that be right?
      "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."

Comment

Heads up, Rick Vanden Hurk shows he does not have any stats accumulated yet. He has pitched 7 innings so far this year.
        Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho311 View Post
          Heads up, Rick Vanden Hurk shows he does not have any stats accumulated yet. He has pitched 7 innings so far this year.
          Any word on when this will be fixed? I'm curious to know about his BPI's. Thanks!

Comment

See if his stats don't populate tomorrow. If not, let me know.
            While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
            --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by RobR@HQ View Post
              See if his stats don't populate tomorrow. If not, let me know.
              Looks good, thanks Rob!

Comment

In the NL YTD Only stats, Chad Hermansen (?), Marlins, is shown with 34 IP and 3.18 ERA. His stats are duplicates of Aaron Cook.

I missed that there is a Sticky for these type issues so please delete my other thread that I just posted on the same subject. Sorry.

Comment

Thanks for pointing this out. Should be corrected tomorrow.
                  --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

In YTD only NL pitcher stats,
                    Vanden Hurk,Henricus is shown twice (duplicate entry)
                    Chad Hermansen (?), Marlins, is shown with 34 IP and 3.18 ERA (Aaron Cook's previous stats from late April).

Comment

Originally posted by RobR@HQ View Post
                      Thanks for pointing this out. Should be corrected tomorrow.
                      For NL YTD Only stats in both CSV and HTM , Chad Hermansen (? #2528), Marlins, is still shown with 34 IP and 3.18 ERA. Been that way since at least April 25th.

Comment

I'll have to look further into this.
                        --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Tim Lincecum currently doesn't show any stats. Just a heads up.

Comment

Looks like Dallas Braden's stats are glitchy, too.
                            2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Originally posted by BirdDawg View Post
                              For NL YTD Only stats in both CSV and HTM , Chad Hermansen (? #2528), Marlins, is still shown with 34 IP and 3.18 ERA. Been that way since at least April 25th.
                              Thanks for pointing this out. Should be corrected.
                              --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

No Tom Gorzelanny projections?

Just wondering where the Tom Gorzelanny projections are?

Comment

Working...
                                X