No announcement yet.

Daily Feed & Stat Glitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like John Smoltz is also being projected with zeroes.

Comment

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Their projections should reappear tomorrow.
      While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
      --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Furcal isn't showing up among the SS in the custom draft guide - i put in 5x5 mixed

Comment

Yup, that's because his projected playing time was accidentally zeroed out. There are some other guys in the same boat, we're tracking it down.

Comment

Mike Lowell Playerlink Database missing 5/19 stats

It appears Mike Lowell's database actuals don't include the HR and 5 RBIs he had on 5/19. The game log entry for that day appears incorrect.

Comment

The stat updates have been sporadic as of late, updating, it seems, every other day.
              Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?

Comment

Can you give some examples Nacho311?
                While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
                --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Well, it started maybe 5 or 6 days ago when the stats didn't get updated. As much as I can remember, for some strange reason, the stat updates have been running this strange pattern of only updating every other day. They weren't updated on Wednesday, then they were updated yesterday, and today they are back to being MIA.

Comment

Hey Rob, it looks like the problem isn't that the stats are updating every other day. The problem is that the stats are only being updated up to the day before. For example, today the stats are updated to Thursday 6/7, but yesterday's stats (Friday 6/8) are MIA. Yesterday the were updated to Wednesday 6/6, but Thursday's stats (6/7) were MIA, etc. That explains why it looked like the were only being updated every other day.

Hope that helps!

Comment

I'm working with our stats provider on this.
                      --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

This is all sorted out now. Thanks for bringing it to our attention Nacho311.
                        --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

There is an error In the Batting_AL_PY.csv file for YTD, 31 day, and 7 day batting totals. The BA and OBP data is identical for both 31 day and 7 day spans. The BA and OBP for the past 7 days is incorrect.

Comment

I'll take a look tonight.
                            --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Hi, not sure if Im blind but I cant seem to find Homer Bailey in the Playerlink database
                              10 team 6X6 Mixed (OBP for hitting, IP and K/9 instead of K's, QS instead of W's for pitching)
                              1 C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3OF, 1UT
                              4SP, 2RP

Comment

Homer's a nickname (David Dewitt Bailey) and our stat feed lists him as David. I know it's confusing and will see what I can do, but can't guarantee a change.
                                --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
                                X