Daily Feed & Stat Glitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Feed & Stat Glitches

This week we experienced some minor data glitches with our feed from our stat provider. While this was occurring we manually kept our database up to date. This manual process sometimes may have caused some issues with some of the interactive tools. We believe we have worked out the issues and we are now back to processing the files automatically. We have run the weeks worth of automated stats through the system and we believe everything should be good to go. Please respond to this post if you are still experiencing any data related issues, and we will work hard to track them down

.cvs pitcher files

Hi, I'm new to the site, and I've been experimenting with the .cvs data feeds.

The .cvs versions of the pitcher files seem to be missing the gb, fb, and ld fields. These fields are blank when I read the .csv files into my database or when I open them in excel directly from the website. These fields are populated in the html version of the pitcher data files. Is this a site problem? Has anyone else noticed this?

Comment

Daily Stats Updates in Playerlink

It appears that daily stats are no longer being updated in the Playerlink files (e.g. Melky Cabrera most recent posted stats are for 7/20); is that something that is in the process of being or will at some point be corrected?

Comment

I had noticed this, too. They seem to have gotten updated today.
        While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
        --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Cliff Polite is missing from most recent (7/31) AL projections.

Comment

Is the Weekly Planner correct and if not could this be a reason why? I will probably post this as a new quetion because my lineup is critical this week and HQ Weekly Planner is showing guys as doubles but Sportsline is not.

Comment

Custom guide forcing a MI category is this correct?

Custom guide forcing a MI category is this correct?

Comment

Thanks. It was incorrect and now is fixed.
                While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
                --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

$ Projection Changes in March 22 update

Can you check on a couple of things - (1) Noticed relatively large increases in $r values this week for high $ NL players (Pujols, Reyes, Soriano;, i.e., From 3/16 to 3/22, Pujols $R value increased from 39 to 49 with no stat projection changes and (2) the $R and $5x5 dollars are opposite in the Player Link pages and the Player Projections - i.e., Pujols.

Comment

1) We updated the dollar values last week and these changes are expected. Pujols is the single biggest change in baseball. About 10 players per league in traditional settings moved by more than +$3. The general change was
                    --ensure that the correct number of players were always above replacement level and the correct league budget always spent
                    --elite players in averaging categories saw a valuation increase
                    --elite players in lumpy counting categories (Sv, SB) saw a valuation decrease.

2) We'll look into that.
                    --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Poss Prob with Sergio Mitre's value.

-$4 in 4x4 and -$1 in 5x5..is this correct?

Comment

The swapped R$ and 5x5 values in playerlink are fixed.

Comment

I accidentally started another thread before I read this one, so I apologize. Anyway, I noticed the stats haven't updated yet this morning. I was hoping those would be up so I could look at the BPI's before I set my lineup. Will this be up soon? Thanks.
                          Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?

Comment

Mike Gonzalez currently is shown giving up only 1 earned run, but he has actually given up 2. One on 4/4 & another on 4/7. Just a heads up.
                            Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?

Comment

Stats YTD $ values?

Looking at the projections there are no values for the YTD earnings. Is this desired, or can it be fixed. Realize that most believe future projections should carry more weight, but curious about the missing values. I was looking at the NL Batters YTD and projections charts, both HTML and CVS.

Thanks,
                              "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."

Comment

Working...
                              X