What's wrong with this thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with this thread.....

Check out this thread by thfenn. The first several posts are listed as fenn but it seems someone else might have made them? Is there a "user-to-post" problem?
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
    Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

It took a couple of reads to get what you were saying but yeah, that is really odd.

Perhaps th has an issue he's not telling us about? Multiple personality disorder anyone?

Maybe only one of his "personalities" thinks he's in Uganda. Maybe his other "personalities" actually live in Perth Amboy.
    "Well, in all my years I ain't never heard, seen nor smelled an issue that was so dangerous it couldn't be talked about. Hell yeah! I'm for debating anything. Rhode Island says yea!"
    - Stephen Hopkins, Delegate from RI in the film "1776"

Comment

I'm opting for a split personality. Obviously TH has several different "people" in one body all of whom have access to the HQ site. He really should have warned us however.
      Teams
      1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
      2. Rocky's Bullwinkles, CrashTest Dummies - 2 NL only Mendoza League teams
      3. Desperate Measures - an AL only Mendoza Leagues team - 2012 Champion
      4. Hard Times - 24 team Dynasty League, H2H points scoring
      5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion
      6. Sundry other teams too numerous to mention

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

Comment

That's pretty messed up. I'll pass along to the techies.

Comment

hm... pretty weird. The orig. post was *not* made by thfenn... but all the replies were from thfenn. I don't know who the origional post was made by. Not sure what caused that.

Comment

correction.... after looking into some logs - this was definetly thfenn that posted both of those... except they were from two different IP addresses.

nto sure what that's all about? definetly that username posted it though.

Comment

Working...
            X