Customizable Dollar Values?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customizable Dollar Values?

Will the customizable dollar values be appearing this year? Or are they still around and I can't find them? I'm referring to the ones that I believe were associated with rototimes but used HQ data. If not here , will I be able to find them at rototimes? I found these to be very helpfull the past few years [ including a championship season in 2003 ] and I hope they haven't been discontinued.
    \" Quit clouding the issues with the facts! \" Davitt - 07/06/05

\" What we don\'t know , we explain to each other\" J. R. Oppenheimer speaking to fellow physicist Greg Breit.

Ron V's new signature line, "It's drivel, but it's diligent, sleep-deprived drivel!" Patioboater 1/14/06

If you go to the Command Center, you'll see the Custom Value are "coming soon".

Comment

thanx chaz
      \" Quit clouding the issues with the facts! \" Davitt - 07/06/05

\" What we don\'t know , we explain to each other\" J. R. Oppenheimer speaking to fellow physicist Greg Breit.

Ron V's new signature line, "It's drivel, but it's diligent, sleep-deprived drivel!" Patioboater 1/14/06

Comment

I was just wondering if there was an ETA on cutom values? Thanks Doc

Comment

Best I can tell you right now is some time next month. If I get any better information, I'll post it here.

RON@HQ

Comment

appreciate your prompt response. Good luck. doc

Comment

Working...
            X