Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

baseballhq, basketballhq, footballhq??? Are there such thing? Anything similar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baseballhq, basketballhq, footballhq??? Are there such thing? Anything similar?

I appreciate the expertise of baseballhq and was wondering if there is a website for basketball and football? If not, could you recommend the sites that are most similar to baseballhq in those respective sports? Thanks

I'd say Footballguys.com is the closest I've found for football. I highly recommend their site.

Comment

I'd also recommend FantasyGuru.com for football. Lots of research is done for you there.
      MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Originally posted by Regis
        I'd say Footballguys.com is the closest I've found for football. I highly recommend their site.

I second that. You can get a one year subscription for $20. I used them for the first time last year. You get daily email updates. Draft dominator software and Lineup dominator software are included with your subscription and they are awesome programs.

I took my second year team in an established keeper league and lost a close battle in the championship game, and a lot of it had to do with that site.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
        X