Search keyword problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search keyword problem

I am trying to search the forums for Jason Bay but it says "Bay" is too short.

What can I do?

I believe search terms must be at least 4 character long. You can try searching for "Jason Bay" (I just did and got a lot of hits).

Comment

I know NOTHING about how this BBorad software works, but......

I was wondering if it could be set smaller (3 characters? 2?) for searches of Titles Only? Is anything like that possible? (I've had the same frustration, usually searching for something like H%, BPI, BPV etc.) Presumably the limit on characters is a wise move to avoid overwork of the server and producing a bunch of useless results where the letters are incidentally included in another word - eg Believe contains lie. But titles contain so few words that this would likely (???) be less of an issue?

Probably not possible or just not practical....just trying to add ideas in case they are helpful.......
      "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
      Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

I have tried Bay, Jason+Bay, "Jason Bay" and none work for me. the last gives this:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

the other two give the work too short error

Comment

Sorry, I may have confused things with the quotation marks. Literally just search for:

jason bay

Just now, I went to the top menu bar, selected Search, typed jason bay into the box, and clicked Go, and it worked.

Comment

dont know why i didnt try that. thanks

Comment

Working...
            X