Attention!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention!!

To Ron Shandler, or any other HQ staff...

I was curious to see how Ron was doing so far this year in the Tout Wars competition, and somehow I got connected to the league page I think by accident. There are cues there to drop/add players, change active rosters....but I am not a manager!!! I don't know if this is a faulty link, and I didn't obviously make any changes...but someone who doesn't care and wants to be a jerk could potentially go in there and really screw things up for people. I just wanted to bring this to someone's attention to look into it.

- Eric
    "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoyo. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

- Inigo Montoyo

Eric - Could you please private message or e-mail me how you got to this?

Thanks

Comment

I found that I am able to access the page to make moves as well. Obviously didn't change anything.

In fact, I believe I am somehow signed in as Trace Wood.

FYI
      Last edited by ajc730; 05-09-2006, 10:31 AM.
      The Beanball Rotisserie Baseball League -- founded 1997 (7-team, AL-only 5x5 keeper league, 40-man rosters, 25-man active rosters, very limited access to free agents)
      League Championships: 1997, 1999, 2000, 2006

Comment

Guests can go all the way up to the point of executing a change, but cannot
        actually do it. It will give them a warning message that says "you are logged in as a guest!"
        "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Ok, that's good to know.

But I also may have been able to view an owner's password under "Team Info."
          The Beanball Rotisserie Baseball League -- founded 1997 (7-team, AL-only 5x5 keeper league, 40-man rosters, 25-man active rosters, very limited access to free agents)
          League Championships: 1997, 1999, 2000, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by ajc730
            Ok, that's good to know.

But I also may have been able to view an owner's password under "Team Info."
            That was something I believe has been corrected.
            "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Working...
            X