PlayerLink blanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlayerLink blanks

I have been experiencing a problem with PlayerLink for a few weeks now. From time to time random players contain no info when I click on them. The screen finishes loading but it's completely blank. I quickly click over to a different player and confirm that PlayerLink is working.

for example, right now Carlos Zambrano and Edwin Encarnacion come up blank for me.

Not blank to me, just a few minutes later. I haven't experienced this myself, but when others complained I think the answer given was that it was a browser thing, that if you scroll way down you will see the data after all. But if mean the screen was totally blank, not even the left-hand menu bar, then I have no idea. As I say, it works for me at the same time it doesn't for you. Maybe if you post your computer setup for debugging purposes.
    MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

I didn't explain fully. It is only blank on the main area. The HQ navigation bar is still on the right.

and you are correct, if I scroll way down, the info is there. It's rare that this happens and I don't mind scrolling down occasionally. I just didn't know it was down there.

problem is solved for me. Thanks for your help.

Comment

We're working on this, it's a formatting problem with data in the writeups for some guys.

Comment

I am also having problems with the player links. Some player show up and others do not...

What gives?
          "I know Koufax's weakness. He can't hit." Whitey Ford

Comment

If you're talking about the same problem as above, H&T, the data is always there. For some pages, there's a formatting issue that pushes the data down below the left-side toolbar. Scroll down, and you'll see what you're looking for. Annoying, I know... but no data is being lost or hidden.

Comment

Hi Ray,

Why is Jered Weaver not in the playerlink database? (other potential callups like Billingsley, Reyes, Hamel seem to be)

I've read Weaver's HQ scouting report. I was curious to know what his projected BPV # would be, which seems to only be given by the playerlink summary.

Thanks.
              Shark -stridently sarcastic, sardonic, steadfast sourpuss; smiley shunner......

Comment

He wouldn't get a Playerlink page until we project some playing time for him... Hamels, Billingsley, etc., are all projected for at least a few innings.

Comment

Finally, Jered gets some love with his very own Playerlink page!
                  Shark -stridently sarcastic, sardonic, steadfast sourpuss; smiley shunner......

Comment

You probably already figured this out, but Playerlink is normally updated on Fridays. So, for a guy like Jered Weaver, if he gets called up on a Monday, he (probably) won't get a PL page until the following Friday.

Comment

Working...
                    X