Archived wholepqs.csv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archived wholepqs.csv

Is there anywhere to download historical PQS logs in a single file instead of 8 HTML pages per season?
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Just noticed some bad data in 2003 Lohse, Kyle. Something funky in his first entry and a wayward quote in his last.
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Go to this page and click on 'complete file'.

Comment

I use that for this season. How about historical (2005 - 1999) seasons?
        --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Can't recall for certain, but aren't the PQS logs available on the supplemental download page that is made available to Forecaster buyers?

Comment

I am one of those subscribers. After digging out the email w/ the download URL I see that it is a condensed version. Only PQS is shown game-by-game. The rest of the stats are annualized. What it does have goes back to 2003.
            Last edited by RobR; 04-28-2006, 03:34 PM.
            --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
            X