Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Draft Guide with Bench

Hi All,

Hopefully someone could give me some guidance.

Number of Bench Players: Enter any number. For those leagues that require that bench players be purchased from your draft budget, this forces those players to have positive dollar values.

My 14 team mixed league uses $260 auction budget. After the auction ends, we have a supplemental 9 round reserve draft. How can I set the the custom draft guide to account for this. I was thinking I would just change teams from 14 to 20 to account for this.

Thanks in advance
    13-Team Mixed League / 14 hitters, 9 pitchers, 6 reserve, / 5x5: AVG, R, HR, RBI, SB, W, S, ERA, WHIP, K/9 / Auction / salary cap $310/FAAB/ Keeper $5 bump per year
    12-Team Mixed League / 14 hitters, 9 pitchers, 12 reserve, / 5x5: OBP, R, HR, RBI, SB, W, S, ERA, WHIP, K / Auction / salary cap $310/FA Draft / Keeper $5 bump per year

The question is whether or not you have to BUY those bench players from your $260 budget. If so, then enter a number where it says Number of Bench Players. If not, just run the Valuator without; the bench-caliber names will just fall to the bottom.
    "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Working...
    X