Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the last update to player projections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone confirm if this has been updated?

Comment

Bagwell's down to 58 AB in the Custom Guide, which matches his Playerlink page and the raw projections file. It appears you're all set.

Comment

Thanks Ray!!! Prep time....

Comment

Depth Chart Updates?

Is there a way to determine when the depth charts have been updated? WIll they remain in their current state until rosters are cut for opening day? Just wanting to pare down some lists.

Thanks,
          "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."

Comment

They're updated weekly on Fridays, along with the projections. They won't be updated until next Thursday night/Friday. So if you want to make manual changes, go ahead... we won't be adjusting again until late next week.

Comment

Actually, we are going to do another update on Saturday night.
              "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Note to self: shut up and let your boss do the talking.

Comment

And Next Friday

Ray and Ron,

since you're both chiming in, can either or both of you confirm whether next Friday's projections (a week from today) will still only include projected values, and will not be the in-season elapsed stats/projected remainder stats format?

Can you also double confirm this for the stats downloaded by RotoLab?

Thanks.
                  "Well, in all my years I ain't never heard, seen nor smelled an issue that was so dangerous it couldn't be talked about. Hell yeah! I'm for debating anything. Rhode Island says yea!"
                  - Stephen Hopkins, Delegate from RI in the film "1776"

Comment

Trying not to speak out of turn... but I'm 99% sure that I saw Ron post in another thread that both of your expectations above are correct.

Comment

Thanks Ray. I had asked Merv and he had replied, but I just wanted to get a confirmation from someone at HQ. Thanks again.
                      "Well, in all my years I ain't never heard, seen nor smelled an issue that was so dangerous it couldn't be talked about. Hell yeah! I'm for debating anything. Rhode Island says yea!"
                      - Stephen Hopkins, Delegate from RI in the film "1776"

Comment

Working...
                      X