Gb %

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gb %

Great article on the LABR draft today by Dave Adler. I liked his plan to focus on pitchers with high gb% and Dominance, but when I went to sort the projections, gb% wasn't one of the categories. Any place to conveniently find them rather than enter them manually from the forecaster?

They will be in the projections file when we get in-season. We don't project those numbers, but they will be in the 'actual results' section, I believe. Until then, use the Forecaster.

Comment

Thanks, glad you liked the article!

During the season, the actual GB/LD/FB data will appear in the player projections under the season-to-date section. For previous seasons (which I used for LABR), you can go to the projections archive (go to the player projection page; the archive is at the bottom) and get the actual data there.

Comment

Thanks. It was a very useful exercise. Its amazing how few pitchers actually exceed 40%g and 6 k/9. Might make me give a second look to Bautista and Cabrera. If they could just get their bb/9 under control, they would be in pretty elite company.

Comment

Right, when I first ran those high-GB%, high-Dom filters, I quickly ran out of viable options...I had to relax them a bit to get a decent list.

Comment

Working...
          X