Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Site Launched

Default Site Launched

As of 2:45pmEST Sat. 2/25 we've launched our new site.

Please use this forum to note of any problems found.

Thanks,
    Mike

When I click on the BaseballHQ.com logo at the top of the forums, I ended at a page with an error.

The news analysis and the starting pitchers buyers guide posted early this morning are not listed under the home page under "Online Now at Baseball HQ."

Clicking on the news analysis links in the left menu brings up articles from a week older than the current ones. The starting pitchers buyers guide article is also a week stale.

That's an initial list. I've not gone into the various tools yet. Nice clean look though.
    ďAdvertising bans, plain packaging, bans on smoking in public spaces, deterrent messages on cigarette packages, medical advice, education -- all have had some effect especially in Western countries. But still a billion people in the world are addicted to lighting little bonfires of plant material between their lips." -- Matt Ridley

Default archives

The archive links on the bottom of the buyers guides don't link to anywhere.

Link to Rotowire news?

Would also like to see the link to Rotowire news restored.

On the playerlink pages, there is no navigation bar on the left.
    "Give that fan a contract!" - Rex Barney

He's throwing a 2 hit shutout and he's shaking me off, can you believe that sh**! Charlie, here comes the deuce; and when you speak of me, speak well. - Crash Davis

BTW...the Command Center is awesome!!
    "Give that fan a contract!" - Rex Barney

He's throwing a 2 hit shutout and he's shaking me off, can you believe that sh**! Charlie, here comes the deuce; and when you speak of me, speak well. - Crash Davis

I found that i had to redo all of my links on my FAVORITES list, that might be some of the problems people are having.

That does include the ROTOWIRE link, which I am still looking for, do we still have access?

By the way, the HQValuator is AWESOME!!

site looks great, very "clean" feel to it.
    well done!
    Remember, no man is a failure who has friends. --Clarence

Flippin' Sweet.

How about a new forum called "Other Games," where we can discuss March Madness, curling, card counting, the markets, etc. . . .

Very crisp look. Nicely done. However I can no longer find a link to Deric's Top 100.

I think the old site looked better. I'm using Mac OS X and the Safari browser.

jdl

Quote Originally Posted by mlpts2
    The archive links on the bottom of the buyers guides don't link to anywhere.
    They said archives would be missing for a while while they migrate
    If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
    -Bill Lyon

Default Rotowire Page

Will be added back shortly - thanks for your patience.

The PlayerLink page looks out of whack. Not the main page, but the one you see when you click on a letter.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM@HQ
    The PlayerLink page looks out of whack. Not the main page, but the one you see when you click on a letter.
    Yes, larger font or something
    -Bill Lyon

Link from Rotolab notes to HQ playerlink also went down

All of the baseballhq tools may be "out of whack"... the new design has not been implimented fully yet. This will be updated this week.

There is also a known problem with the links within playerlink being out of date. This is due to a database issue and is currently being debugged.

Not sure if the Rules of the Forums are considered an archive, but they are also missing
    -Bill Lyon

Nice catch, thanks! Fixed.

Default Another thing

I can't remember how it was before, but from a particular player's page or from the main "letter" page (like the 'a's), you cannot directly return to the home page. Were we able to do this before? If not, could we now?
    -Bill Lyon

there's no navigation yet on the playerlink pages... this is in the process of being fixed and should go live within the next week.

Looks nice to me. One thing I just happened to notice is that I don't seem to see link to the "staff" listing any more. Could be that I'm just not seeing it, though.
    2020 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); plus teams in three 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold leagues: Patioboater's Puddle Ducks (winter draft); April Anatidae (April draft); Mayday Ducks (May draft.)

Regal Beagles - 7-team AL keeper (I-96 League) on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Quote Originally Posted by Yardsmen GM
    BTW...the Command Center is awesome!!
    Spot-on with the Command Center.
    Trust me
    If you don't tell me what I want to know then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt
    The only reason that you're conscious right now is I don't want to carry you
    I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now
    I'm gonna need a hacksaw
    You're responsible for the deaths of David Palmer, Tony Almeida and Michelle Dessler. They were friends of mine-Bang
    I can't do this anymore

I thought that the projections were going to be uploaded weekly in februrary? or at least 'late feb' my draft is a week from saturday.. i am hoping to see a couple revisions before then.. what will be the actual day of uploads (for rotolab) each week, so i can plan?