Site Launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOM@HQ
    The PlayerLink page looks out of whack. Not the main page, but the one you see when you click on a letter.
    Yes, larger font or something
    If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
    -Bill Lyon

Comment

Link from Rotolab notes to HQ playerlink also went down

Comment

All of the baseballhq tools may be "out of whack"... the new design has not been implimented fully yet. This will be updated this week.

There is also a known problem with the links within playerlink being out of date. This is due to a database issue and is currently being debugged.

Comment

Not sure if the Rules of the Forums are considered an archive, but they are also missing
          -Bill Lyon

Comment

Nice catch, thanks! Fixed.

Comment

Another thing

I can't remember how it was before, but from a particular player's page or from the main "letter" page (like the 'a's), you cannot directly return to the home page. Were we able to do this before? If not, could we now?
              -Bill Lyon

Comment

there's no navigation yet on the playerlink pages... this is in the process of being fixed and should go live within the next week.

Comment

Looks nice to me. One thing I just happened to notice is that I don't seem to see link to the "staff" listing any more. Could be that I'm just not seeing it, though.
                  2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Originally posted by Yardsmen GM
                    BTW...the Command Center is awesome!!
                    Spot-on with the Command Center.
                    Trust me
                    If you don't tell me what I want to know then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt
                    The only reason that you're conscious right now is I don't want to carry you
                    I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now
                    I'm gonna need a hacksaw
                    You're responsible for the deaths of David Palmer, Tony Almeida and Michelle Dessler. They were friends of mine-Bang
                    I can't do this anymore

Comment

I thought that the projections were going to be uploaded weekly in februrary? or at least 'late feb' my draft is a week from saturday.. i am hoping to see a couple revisions before then.. what will be the actual day of uploads (for rotolab) each week, so i can plan?

Comment

Projections updates will occur every week starting this Friday.

Comment

This is minor , but I find myself forgetting what day the articles like Research , Speculator , etc. , are posted. That should be something I immediately remember after all this time , but maybe others would appreciate seeing the days put back on the link to the articles.
                          \" Quit clouding the issues with the facts! \" Davitt - 07/06/05

\" What we don\'t know , we explain to each other\" J. R. Oppenheimer speaking to fellow physicist Greg Breit.

Ron V's new signature line, "It's drivel, but it's diligent, sleep-deprived drivel!" Patioboater 1/14/06

Comment

Originally posted by Ron V
                            This is minor , but I find myself forgetting what day the articles like Research , Speculator , etc. , are posted. That should be something I immediately remember after all this time , but maybe others would appreciate seeing the days put back on the link to the articles.
                            Yes, I liked having the days of the week in the menu of those articles too. Not only are the days gone, but the order is scrambled now (alphabetical instead of chronological).
                            "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Click on COMMAND CENTER at the top of the menu listing.
                              "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

I guess that does answer my question, but now that I look at the menu on the left of each BBHQ page, the research topics aren't in alphabetical order or chronological order: they're just scrambled. Why not list them in chronological order instead of making users go to the command center page (which is a clean lay-out but nothing more than the same menu)?
                                "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Working...
                                X