Set Default for new metrics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set Default for new metrics?

Good morning .. I thought I read or heard on YouTube cast that we could set a "default" for the new metrics to be displayed on the player page??? Im not seeing it in my account settings. Did I just imagine this? Thanx
    11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League
    12 Hitters 10 Pitchers (Holds+Saves)

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League

"What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

This just changes BB/9 and K/9 to BB% and K% at the moment. We'll add Cmd/K-BB to that as well. And then we'll probably make the % metrics the default rather than the /9 ones.

Comment

Thanx guys! I am looking forward to all of these changes and also getting qBAB in some lists in the future. Only so many hours in a day though, I get it I appreciate all you do for us.
        11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League

Comment

QBaB is in the works too...

Comment

Working...
          X